A flaw with the browser Google Chrome has been identified to interfere with payment systems such as online payment sites. When you use the auto-fill option offered on Google Chrome it can remove information previously selected and may cause issues which may result in a failed payment attempt. If you use Google Chrome as your browser please do not use the auto-fill option when attempting to make payments.
GRU eBill: Paperless Billing
Make getting and paying your bill a snap
- No more paper bills
- Receive bill notifications by e-mail
- View complete bill details securely online
- Make a payment by:
- Checking account – same day or schedule a future date
- Credit, debit or ATM card
- Or choose another payment option
- Frequently asked questions
You will need to register and create a username and password for the eBill site, even if you already have a username and password for www.gru.com. You will need the account number and name exactly as it appears on your GRU bill to register. Enroll in eBill.
Not looking for eBill?
GRU offers other ways to manage your account online through www.gru.com.